The New Jersey Restaurant and Hospitality Association has been a resource for the foodservice and hospitality industries since 1942. Support, advocacy, and education are part of our recipe for success.
- Free and unlimited ServSafe Food Safety Manager training and ServSafe Alcohol training, thanks to a grant from the New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Access to our Resource Directory, including contacts for natural gas, music licensing, healthcare, workers’ compensation, temporary disability and family leave, and more
- Discount programs with our elite team of Super Allied Vendors
- Free admission to NJRHA Board Meetings
- Dual membership with the National Restaurant Association
- Valuable contacts for operational needs, including legal counseling, healthcare, workers’ compensation, and more
- Toll-free helpline
- Countless opportunities to network with other professionals in the industry at NJRHA events
- Contacts at Alcohol Beverage Control, Department of Labor, and Department of Health
- Advocacy and representation for industry-specific issues on a state and federal level
Keep in mind that the benefits offered by our vendors are specific to current and paid NJRHA members. The same benefits are available for all members, from restaurants and lodging establishments to breweries and non-profit organizations. Click here to join today and become eligible to receive these benefits!